The Phantom's Theater Phorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phantom's Theater Phorum

Welcome to the Forum! Here we can discuss the various versions of The Phantom of The Opera! Share photos, thoughts, and stories! Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SylentPhantom
Admin
SylentPhantom

Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Lon Phan Hello and welcome.

•No Racism
•No Sexism
•No Homophobia or Transphobia
•No Bigotry of any sort
•No stealing of others work
•No making fun. Constructive criticisms, but don't crush people.
•No violence towards other members, admins and or characters.
•No stalking other members. (you think I am kidding, I am not)
•No fighting
•Try to keep cussing to a PG-13 level (there might be kids under age here, try to set a good example)
•Please post your topic accordingly in the sections provided after first introducing yourself.
•Always respect others (I know things can get heated in a forum, try respect first)
•If it's posted on this forum please do not share outside here unless you ask the original poster. Esp in the more secrete spaces here.   Pretty much what happens on Phantom's Theater forum stays on Phantom's Theater forum.
•If you all want a RPG section just let me know or if you would like me to add anything just ask the staff under management.
•Please keep all discussion about religion and politics out of this forum. If you just can't contain yourself go backstage.
•If you are a new Phan and too scared to ask questions in the given sections post your questions in Apollo's lyre. " Go to the roof you'll be safe there." Moooahah. I am kidding you. Don't worry you won't be judged there.

**********Signature not showing up?**********
Go to your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile" at the top of the page, it's written in the phantom font. >> "Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Last edited by SylentPhantom on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phantomstheater.weebly.com
TheMaskedLion

TheMaskedLion

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 am

Daroga: So, basically what happens in the Opera Garnier, stays in The Opera Garnier?

Erik:Yes, and Erik's secrets must remain...

Daroga: *gives Erik the shifty eye*

Erik: So, how about that Mozart?
Back to top Go down
SylentPhantom
Admin
SylentPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 am

lol pretty much
Back to top Go down
http://phantomstheater.weebly.com
فانتوم
Admin
فانتوم

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:45 am

10-4!
Back to top Go down
http://aryeh-bagheri.tumblr.com/
AlfredVonKrolock

AlfredVonKrolock

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Roger that!
Back to top Go down
http://schuylerselizabeth.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules   Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom's Theater Phorum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phantom's Theater Phorum :: The Opera House :: Phantom's Notes-
Jump to: