The Phantom's Theater Phorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phantom's Theater Phorum

Welcome to the Forum! Here we can discuss the various versions of The Phantom of The Opera! Share photos, thoughts, and stories! Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coney Island (set for 2016)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlfredVonKrolock

AlfredVonKrolock

Coney Island (set for 2016)  Empty
PostSubject: Coney Island (set for 2016)    Coney Island (set for 2016)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:06 pm

So as we are all painfully aware of, there exists an adaption of Phantom that likes to call its self a "sequel." While we choose to ignore it and its problematic story line (I'm looking at you, Raoul), we do have to count it as an adaption of Phantom. Well, a new T.V show is being developed entitled "Coney Island" that is supposed to follow the book "Phantom of Manhattan." Before you all go screaming back into your cellars, I should also say that the director is an avid fan of Leroux, and says that she wants to maintain his original ideas into the story. This means that yes, he will have the skeletal look.

With a cast that rivals the color of mayonnaise, there is no set station for the premiere as of yet. But I will be on the look out for things, and keep everyone updated.

Will I make painfully sarcastic review as soon as it premieres? You bet your sweet ass I will.

Until then, Phans.
Back to top Go down
http://schuylerselizabeth.tumblr.com
SylentPhantom
Admin
SylentPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island (set for 2016)    Coney Island (set for 2016)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 pm

ughhhh lol
Back to top Go down
http://phantomstheater.weebly.com
AlfredVonKrolock

AlfredVonKrolock

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island (set for 2016)    Coney Island (set for 2016)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm

My friends, I bring you an update! And not a very good one, at that...

The mask is a black version of Webber's stage production, and it doesn't look too flattering, if I do say so myself.

HOWEVER, Christine looks wonderful, and if I knew I were allowed, I would show you pictures. But alas, I would probably be sued. So I shant.

More updates to come!
Back to top Go down
http://schuylerselizabeth.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coney Island (set for 2016)    Coney Island (set for 2016)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coney Island (set for 2016)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phantom's Theater Phorum :: Cinema, Television & Audio Adaptations :: Television-
Jump to: